Sapling 1.3.52 (181129b)
- Level Of Detail changes now smoothly fade in.
- Changed model of an old duplicate Tracter Double Bed and hidden it from catalogues.
- Added a button to rename worlds without loading them.
- Better and more efficient distance fog. Distance fog is now disabled if Bloom is disabled.
- Minor adjustments to the steam launcher usability.
- Halloween changes have been removed. (Brick sells his original stock etc)
- Added some particles at the start of pulling up flowers animation
- Improvements to the steam launcher error if the game fails to start.
- LOD holes have been fixed.
- Fix caret position in the World name box being reset to the end all the time.
- Hardening towards certain Dialogue crashes.
- Some hardening towards save corruption.
- More retrying and hardening when loading files.
- Don’t have the server crash if world facade goes null.
- Suppressed some old world exceptions to do with bugs. Fixed on the spot now.
- Fixed multiple inventory full sounds happening at once.
- Fix some crashes with StaxelNet.
- Fixed a crash when the renamer was used yet wasn’t the active item.
- Fix gaps appearing in terrain at long distances.
- Fix some surrounding logic that may have caused NPC’s to read without a book.
- Don’t disable sound if the audio system goes out of memory. Some other minor audio changes.
- Keep trying to delete/move files for up to 15 seconds. Should help with sporadic issues with Anti-viruses and similar programs.
- Can no longer get Halloween mail by having an older world.
- Fix Character model showing when net issues window appears.
- Fix some cases of visual sliders (e.g. Gamma) going out of bounds and causing black screens.
- Items from mods that have been removed should be replaced with a “Missing Item” item. These should turn back into the original item, if added back in.
- Content Builder checks sounds exist on Plants and Tiles.
- Content Builder error messages should now provide all of the details upfront.
- Links in Content Builder error messages should now be clickable.
- Improved error message for empty Language files
- Fix Content Build Exceptions not showing the filename.
- Updated Plants and added sponges to the Asset Manager.
- Removed chain crafting behaviour as it wasn’t used in Staxel. If you want previous behaviour, use “DeprecatedChainCraft” : true in your reaction.