- Control schemes.
- Added options to flip mouse/joystick horizontal directions.
- New way to connect to other friends. “Use Staxel Net” option added to “Play With Friends”.
- Added controller support to building tool settings windows.
- Transition to/from Map mode has been changed a bit.
- Increased the amount players push NPC’s.
- Minor optimisations of Animated tiles doors and lighting.
- Internal changes to file creation/loading.
- Auto-picking up items should occur for more actions.
- Looking down near a wall should no longer make you go first person.
- Fixed Golden Watermelon, Golden Cabbage, Golden Pumpkin, and Golden Strawberry seeds missing from seed maker
- Minor crash fixes.
- Fix a crash when loading a world with a missing mail count.
- Don’t keep a server running when failing to start a world.
- Make sure only a single forest bunny spawns.
- Stop players from giving more items to Farm Fan, after they already got the coupon.
- Fixed some blob corruption issues.
- Don’t leave a broken file behind if loading fails.
- Swapped numerous cases of saved time not being in UTC.
- CompleteQuest and UpdateReputationCommand now check for the right number of arguments.
- When failing to load an Entity for rendering, fall back to a new renderer to avoid failing every frame.
- Don’t crash if a DockTile with animation that is missing is spawned.
- Don’t crash during animation if a Dispenser is missing a component.
- Retrying a failed content build should now work properly.
- Old sprinkler mod is now blocked from being loaded.
- New format for Errors in Content Builder. Should be less scary now.
- Most content builder exceptions will now point to a specific installed mod, if possible. (e.g. “Modded Content Build Error. Caused by: X at workshop url: “)
- Error messages should be clearer when failing to upload using Mod Manager.